Planning policy & strategy
Our spatial planning services encompass research and area analysis, masterplanning, and preparation of planning policy including site development briefs, design guidance and area action plans. We create innovative and deliverable spatial strategies, effective policies and achievable implementation plans.
We also represent clients and their land interests through the development plan process.
Our policy and strategy services:
- - Research and preparation of evidence base reports for local authorities, regional and national bodies
- - Formulation of strategies, proposals and policies
- - Urban designCommunity and stakeholder engagement
- - Preparation of Sustainability Appraisal
- - Viability assessments and delivery strategies
- - Promotion of land through the statutory development plan process
We have delivered a number of planning policy and strategy projects to guide delivery of housing growth, and area regeneration, throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on combining visionary thinking and concepts with a pragmatic awareness of delivery.Back to Services