We’ve got some corkers!
We took a look at our current job list today and there are some great projects we are working on with the kind of architects we like – here’s a taster of our current planning commissions in the office…
– A new, tall, country house with Sergison Bates Architects
– A new, small, infill house in N6 with Groves Natcheva Architects
– A piano bar in Kew with MWArchitects
– A wedding venue within a Grade II listed walled garden
– A huge house refurbishment and extension in NW3 with Finkernagel Ross Architects
– The conversion of two beautiful stone barns in Somerset with Paul Rawson
– Change of use to a single dwelling house and construction of a sub-basement beneath a Grade II listed building in the heart of Mayfair, with Groves Natcheva Architects
– A new mews housing development in W3 for Solidspace
– Refurbishment and extension of a Grade II listed house in Islington, with Haptic Architects
– A rooftop apartment in SE1 with David Kohn Architects
– Preparation of Planning and Design guidance for a nice chunk of Olympic fringe, with dRMM and MUF
Big or small, we love them all.