The company is owned and managed by the following two
directors who lead a small multidisciplinary team.
Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute
MSc City Design & Social Science
MA Town & Country Planning
Martin is Director responsible for planning and urban design projects at AZ Urban Studio and has played a leading role in a range of projects from small innovative developments to city-wide masterplanning strategies over the last eight years.
Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
MSc City Design and Social Science
BSc (Hons) Land Management
Chris is responsible for development and planning consultancy within AZ Urban Studio. This involves providing town planning, project management and feasibility services into masterplanning, development projects and planning applications.
AZ Urban Studio is recruiting
Graduate / Partially qualified / Planning consultant
AZ Urban Studio is continuing to expand and we are seeking highly motivated and hard-working town planners to join our small and dynamic team at a range of levels.
The ideal candidates must share our passion for town planning and development. We are particularly looking for individuals with experience and expertise in managing planning applications, gained either in the private or public sectors.
We want to attract inspired people who are passionate about creative town planning and offer them exciting projects to work on. AZ Urban Studio is a small specialist planning and development consultancy that consistently excels in its chosen fields.
Our planning projects range in scale and location from city centre mixed-use redevelopments to diversification planning for large country estates, and from basements in West London to student housing developments in East London. Due to the continued success and growth of our planning service we are looking for energetic and experienced Planners to join our close-knit team in our central London offices.
– Competitive salary offered as well as the opportunity to progress rapidly.
– Responsibilities (depending on the level of experience):
– Providing town planning consultancy services
– Managing planning projects from start to finish
– Client liaison
– Negotiation and presentation to key stakeholders and Local Planning Authorities
– Production of key planning documents (planning assessments, planning statements, design and access statements, and appeal statements)
– 1-5 years Town Planning experience
– Private or Public-Sector experience
– RTPI qualified or part qualified (or completed an accredited degree in the case of graduates)
– Excellent professional writing skills, including formulating clear reasoned arguments and report writing
– Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
– Ability to manage or liaise with a broader professional team
– A willingness and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
The positions are full time, but we will consider part-time roles or flexi-working for the right candidates.
Send your CV and a covering letter, explaining how you can contribute to our continued success, to email@example.com by the 30th March 2018.