Planners and Senior Planners
We are seeking highly motivated and hard-working Planners and Senior Planners to join our team. We are particularly looking for individuals with experience in managing planning applications, gained either in the private or public sectors.
We want to attract inspired people who are passionate about creative town planning and offer them exciting projects to work on. AZ Urban Studio is a small specialist planning and development consultancy that consistently excels in its chosen fields.
Our planning projects range in scale and location from city centre project, such as Mare Street and the Co-working arches in Southwark, to diversification planning for large country estates such as The Newt in Somerset (above) and Farleigh House. Due to the continued success and growth of our planning service we are looking for energetic planners to join our close-knit team in our new central London offices.
Competitive salary offered as well as the opportunity to progress rapidly.
Responsibilities (depending on the level of experience):
– Providing town planning consultancy services
– Managing planning projects from start to finish
– Client liaison
– Negotiation and presentation to key stakeholders and Local Planning Authorities
– Production of key planning documents (planning assessments, planning statements, design and access statements, and appeal statements)
– 1-9 years Town Planning experience
– Private or Public-Sector experience
– RTPI qualified or part qualified
– Excellent professional writing skills, including formulating clear, reasoned arguments and report writing
– Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
– Ability to manage or liaise with a broader professional team
– A willingness and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a small team
The positions are full time – but we will consider part-time role or flexi-working for the right candidates.
Send your CV and a covering letter, explaining how you can contribute to our continued success to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like an informal chat about this position please give Chris a call on 020 7234 0234.